Cell biology is the discipline of biological sciences that studies the structure, physiology, growth, reproduction and death of cells in order to understand the mechanism of diseases which will be helpful for the treatment and diagnosis. Research in cell biology uses microscopic and molecular tools to examine all cell types, from unicellular organisms such as protozoa to the specialized cells that constitute multicellular organisms. Knowing the components of cells and their functionalist is the fundamental to all biological sciences. It is also very important for the researchers in bio-medical fields such as cancer, and other diseases.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Genomics
- Track 2-2 Cell Organelles: Function and Dysfunction
- Track 3-3 Dynamic Control of Cell Shape and Polarity
- Track 4-4 Growth factors in Cell and Developmental Biology
- Track 5-5 Application of mechanics to Cell Biology
- Track 6-6 Recombinant Protein Expression and Generation of Respective Cell Lines