Stem Cells Biology
Stem cells have the unique capacity to self-renew and differentiate into a wide array of more specialized cells during development, but also to maintain homeostasis and to support tissue regeneration. Thus, stem cells and their more differentiated derivatives are attractive models for studying development and disease and represent a potential source for cell replacement therapies.
- Track 1-1 Embryonic Stem Cells
- Track 2-2 Hemapoetic Stem Cells
- Track 3-3 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Track 4-4 Tissue stem cells and niches
- Track 5-5 Alternative Medicine In Stem Cell