The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Cell biology is the discipline of biological sciences that studies the structure, physiology, growth, reproduction and death of cells in order to understand the mechanism of diseases which will be helpful for the treatment and diagnosis. Research in cell biology uses microscopic and molecular tools to examine all cell types, from unicellular organisms such as protozoa to the specialized cells that constitute multicellular organisms. Knowing the components of cells and their functionalist is the fundamental to all biological sciences. It is also very important for the researchers in bio-medical fields such as cancer, and other diseases.
- Track 1-1Cancer Genomics
- Track 1-2Cell Organelles: Function and Dysfunction
- Track 1-3Dynamic Control of Cell Shape and Polarity
- Track 1-4Growth factors in Cell and Developmental Biology
- Track 1-5Application of mechanics to Cell Biology
- Track 1-6Recombinant Protein Expression and Generation of Respective Cell Lines
Cell therapy is therapy during which cellular material is injected into a patient. Nowadays 2 distinct classes of cell therapy are: the first class is cell therapy in mainstream drugs. This is often the topic of intense research and the basis of potential therapeutic benefit. The second class is in alternative medicine and perpetuates the practice of injecting animal materials to cure disease. The target of cell therapy is to revive the lost function instead of manufacturing a brand-new organ that may cause duplicity and undesirable effects. Gene therapy is an experimental technique that uses genes to treat or prevent disease. The foremost common kind uses a deoxyribonucleic acid that encodes a useful, therapeutic gene to exchange a mutated gene. The compound molecule is packaged along with a "vector” that carries the molecule within cells. The vector incorporates genes into chromosomes. The expressed nucleases then knock out and replace genes within the body. These therapies have had good results, though the deficiency of the beginning material could represent a significant limitation.
- Track 2-1Cell-based assays
- Track 2-2Cell Therapy Products
- Track 2-3Vectors Used In Gene Therapy
- Track 2-4Viral Gene Therapy
- Track 2-5Gene Therapy For Diseases
- Track 2-6Development & Production
- Track 2-7Risks and Benefits
- Track 2-8Key Aspects for Consideration in Regulatory Guidance
Cellular engineering has emerged as a brand-new field, as biomedical engineering has shifted from the organ and tissue level to the cellular and sub-cellular level. Its applies the strategies and basic principles of Science and Engineering methodologies on the regulation of cells and tissues on their physical stated which includes cell deformation, fluid flow effects and osmotic pressure. With these studies encourage the researchers towards the development of different methods in applying physical forces to tissue substitutes, restoring normal tissue structure along with its functionality in supporting tissues of the body.
- Track 3-1Cell Types Selection
- Track 3-2Scaffold Creation
- Track 3-3Bio Preservation
- Track 3-4Bio Fabrication
- Track 3-5Bioprocess Engineering
- Track 3-63D Printing
- Track 3-7Cellular Mechanics and Cell Signaling
- Track 3-8Functionality Testing
- Track 3-9Quality Assurance
Cellular Regeneration represents a very simple concept that can be defined as the process of “repair” or “restore” of the cell, tissues and organs affected by age, diseases, environmental factors and various injuries. This “repair” and regeneration process occurs by own force of the body or by the help of specific therapies. The goal of tissue engineering is to assemble functional constructs that restore, maintain, or improve damaged tissues or whole organs.
- Track 4-1Signal Needed To Regenerate of Cell and Organ
- Track 4-2Synthetic Scaffold
- Track 4-3Regeneration by 3D Printing
- Track 4-4Regeneration with Drugs
- Track 4-5Regeneration with Biomaterial
Tissue Engineering is a scientific field centered on the advance of Tissue and Organ Substitutes by controlling their environment, biomechanical and biophysical parameters which includes the utilization of a different or same scaffold for the arrangement of new tissue. These frameworks empower the In-vitro investigation of human physiology and physiopathology, while giving a rendezvous of biomedical instruments with potential materialness in toxicology, medicinal gadgets, tissue substitution, repair and Regenerative Medicine.
- Track 5-1In-situ Tissue Repair And Regeneration
- Track 5-2Tissue Remodelling
- Track 5-3Scaffolds
- Track 5-4Histopathology
Regeneration is that the progression of renewal, regeneration, and growth that makes it cells, organ regeneration to natural changes or events that cause damage or disturbance. This study is carried out as craniofacial tissue engineering, in-situ tissue regeneration, adipose-derived stem cells for tissue science which is also a breakthrough in cell culture technology. The study isn't stopped with the regeneration of tissue wherever it is further carried out in relation with cell signaling, morphogenetic proteins. Most of the neurological disorders occurred accidentally having a scope of recovery by replacement or repair of intervertebral discs repair, spinal fusion and plenty of more advancement.
- Track 6-1Effects of guided Tissue Regeneration
- Track 6-2Translational Diagnostics
- Track 6-3Advancements in Biomedical and Tissue Engineering Techniques
- Track 6-4Tissue Regeneration using Nanotechnology
- Track 6-5Tissue Remodelling
Cancer is defined as the abnormal growth of cells that possesses the ability to spread to other cells and tissues. Cancer is one of the major illness which is seemed to be more prevalent all over the world. Even though the death rate and peoples suffering from these diseases are in greater number in recent years. There are over 200 variety of types of cancer across the globe. The death rate increasing year-by-year due to this disease even in developed countries.
- Track 7-1Cancer-Types And Staging
- Track 7-2Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 7-3Cancer Causes
- Track 7-4Cancer Detection, Prevention And Diagnosis
- Track 7-5Cancer Stem Cells
- Track 7-6Cancer Epigenetics
The traditional ways treating a particular cancer is by studying the cancer type and conducting a long clinical trial that took a number of years enrolling patients from around the country and coming up with a result. In the coming future we’re going to learn to treat individual patients for which a branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer which includes the use of chemotherapy, hormone therapy, radiation therapy, surgery and along with some other procedure like Next-generation targeted therapies, Molecular cancer diagnostics etc.
- Track 8-1Cancer Gene Therapy
- Track 8-2Cancer Chemotherapy
- Track 8-3Cancer Drugs And Vaccines
- Track 8-4Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 8-5Cancer Targeted Therapy
- Track 8-6Cancer and Precision Medicine
- Track 8-7Cancer Radiation Therapy
- Track 8-8Robotic Surgery
- Track 8-9Development Of Cancer Stem Cell-Targeted Nano-Drug Carriers
Artificial Organ is any machine, device, or different material that's used to replicate or replace the functions of a faulty or other part of the human body or missing organ. Artificial organs include the artificial heart, pacemaker, the use of dialysis to perform kidney functions, and the use of artificial substitutes for missing limbs etc. In some cases, artificial organs can eliminate the need for transplantation altogether.
- Track 9-1Bio Materials in Artificial Organs
- Track 9-2Biomedicine
- Track 9-3Trends in Organ Transplantation
- Track 9-4Transplant Rejection
- Track 9-5Transplantation Ethics
- Track 9-6Medical Devices and Artificial Organs
- Track 9-7Rejuvenation
- Track 9-8Rejuvenation
Regeneration Medicine is that the Survival of any living body essentially relying upon its capability to repair and recover injured or harmed tissues or potential organs amid its lifespan following injury, illness, or maturing. This will shape the system for recognizing novel clinical medicines which will enhance the mending and regenerative limit of individuals. The Regeneration process involves Cell Proliferation where most of the medical disorders occurred accidentally includes a scope of recovery by replacement or repair of intervertebral discs repair, spinal fusion and plenty of more advancements.
- Track 10-1Reprogramming Stem Cells
- Track 10-2Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials
- Track 10-3Cellular Therapies
- Track 10-4Self-repair
Anti-Aging Medicine is an emerging branch of study in the field of medical science and applied medicine. It treats the underlying causes of aging that aims at alleviating any age-related illness. The goal is to extend the healthy lifetime of humans along with having young characteristics. Variety of products are developed including diets, medicine and supplements are been promoted to possess anti-aging properties. Anti-aging Medicine is a clinical specialty is based on the application of advanced scientific and medical technologies for the early detection, prevention, treatment, and reversal of age-related disorders, dysfunction, and diseases.
- Track 11-1Ageing Demographics
- Track 11-2Ageing Disorders
- Track 11-3Genetics Of Ageing and Life Span
- Track 11-4External Environmental Agents
- Track 11-5Basic and Translational aspects of aging
- Track 11-6Ageing Technology
- Track 11-7Cognitive Ageing
- Track 11-8Clinical Trials Of Ageing
Bioengineering is an interdisciplinary study that uses analytical methods to quantitatively describe biology. By implementing the knowledge from various engineering disciplines, life sciences and medicine. This knowledge which not limited but including biomaterials, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, drug delivery systems and high throughput screening devices for drug discovery, imaging, monitoring and diagnostic devices, and biosensors for the improvement of diagnosis or treatments.
- Track 12-1Biodegradable Biomaterials
- Track 12-2Polymer Synthesis
- Track 12-33D Printer
- Track 12-4Biomaterials And Nanotechnology
- Track 12-5Biomaterials And Nanotechnology
- Track 12-6Biomaterials In Delivery Systems
- Track 12-7Biomedical Engineering Techniques
- Track 12-8Advancement in Bioengineering
Stem cells have the unique capacity to self-renew and differentiate into a wide array of more specialized cells during development, but also to maintain homeostasis and to support tissue regeneration. Thus, stem cells and their more differentiated derivatives are attractive models for studying development and disease and represent a potential source for cell replacement therapies.
- Track 13-1Embryonic Stem Cells
- Track 13-2Hemapoetic Stem Cells
- Track 13-3Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Track 13-4Tissue stem cells and niches
- Track 13-5Alternative Medicine In Stem Cell
Stem Cell Technologies will become a global biotechnology that manufactures, develops and sells product by providing the services to support academic and industrial scientists. Stem cells analysis and development team typically collaborates with educational institutes and industrial partners to manufacture, develop and distribute of specific product for a given analysis. Stem cell has helped several scientific communities and industries to develop technologies for achieve the world biotechnology market. The corporate makes a specialist of developing cell culture media, cell separation product, instruments and completely different reagents to be utilized in cell, immunology, cancer, Regenerative medicine and cellular treatment analysis.
- Track 14-1Primary Antibodies to Stem Cell Antigens
- Track 14-2Bead-based Stem Cell Separation Systems
- Track 14-3Fluorescent-based Labelling and Detection
- Track 14-4Stem Cell Protein Purification and Analysis Tools
Stem Cell Therapy is the treatment for various disorders which non-seriously life threatening by using stem cells. These stem cells can be obtained from a lot of different sources and used to potentially treat more than 80 disorders which includes neuromuscular, organ, chronic and degenerative disorders. Chronic disorders arise from degeneration or wear and tear of cartilage, muscle, bone, fat or the opposite organ, tissue or cell. This may occur owing to a spread of reasons, but it's usually the tactic spoken as aging, or 'getting old' that is the largest cause. Stem cell therapy is currently being researched for the treatment of various diseases. While research and clinical trials are in process with varying degrees of success, stem cell therapy holds the potential to offer a successful cure for these conditions.
- Track 15-1Stem Cell Therapies in Neurology
- Track 15-2Stem Cell Therapies in Cardiology
- Track 15-3Stem Cell Therapies in Orthopaedics
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) are the adult stem cells derived from skin or blood cells which are reprogrammed to an embryonic stem cell maintaining the essential properties of introducing important genes and also to enables the development of an unlimited source of any type of human cell needed for therapeutic purpose. Researchers have rapidly developed the techniques for generating iPSCs and by creating a new and powerful way to "de-differentiate" cells whose developmental fates.
- Track 16-1IPSC Advantages in Cardiology
- Track 16-2iPSC Advantages in Pharmaceutical Industry
Hematopoietic Stem Cells are the immature cell that are developed into all types of blood cells, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets which are found in the peripheral blood and the bone marrow. These stem cells are also called as blood stem cell. Studies has described two populations of Hematopoietic Stem Cells that are Long Term and Short Term. Long Term Hematopoietic stem cells which are capable of self-renewal, while Short Term Hematopoietic stem cells do not have this capacity. Embryonic Stem Cells are developed when embryos formed during the blastocyst phase of embryological development. They can grow in all derivatives of the three primary germ layers i.e. ectoderm, endoderm and mesoderm.
- Track 17-1Trans Genesis in Embryonic Stem Cells
- Track 17-2Embryonic Stem Cell in Genetics
- Track 17-3Hematopoietic Stem Cell in Cardiology
- Track 17-4Hematopoietic Stem Cell in Diabetes
There are many research advancements and applications and of Stem Cells. Stem cell research that can be applied to develop new therapies include Cell replacement therapy, Development of drugs, using iPS technology to generate stem cells from the patient’s skin or blood, using trans differentiation technology to convert a specialized cell type to a progenitor cell and many more. It also carries immense potential for treating a number of human diseases such as to repair or regenerate blood vessels, treatment of eyesight, Diabetes, Neurodegenerative Disorders and Wound Healing etc.
- Track 18-1Stem Cell Transplantation & Techniques
- Track 18-2Technologies in Stem Cell Research
- Track 18-3Stem Cell Treatments
Carefully planned and ethically approved clinical trials resulting from a robust preclinical pathway are necessary to advance the field. This will require a programmatic approach that involves partnerships of clinicians, academics, industry, and regulatory authorities with a focus on understanding basic biology that informs a tight linkage between preclinical and clinical studies. Rather than suggesting that clinical trials are premature, such trials should be encouraged as part of multidisciplinary programs in regenerative medicine.
The field of bioethics has addressed a broad swathe of human inquiry, ranging from debates over the boundaries of life, surrogacy, and the allocation of scarce health care resources to the right to refuse medical care for religious or cultural reasons. StemGen is a research database of international, regional and national normative instruments concerning the socio-ethical and legal aspects of stem cell research and related therapies. The regulation of stem cell research is an issue that has drawn much comment, criticism and even judicial arbitration in recent years along with the marketing status of Stem Cells, Cell therapy, Regenerative Medicine, Tissue Engineering and many more worldwide.
- Track 20-1In Tissue Engineering
- Track 20-2In Regenerative Medicine
- Track 20-3In Stem Cells
- Track 20-4In Biobanking
- Track 20-5In Cell and Gene Therapy