Cell and Organ Regeneration
Cellular Regeneration represents a very simple concept that can be defined as the process of “repair” or “restore” of the cell, tissues and organs affected by age, diseases, environmental factors and various injuries. This “repair” and regeneration process occurs by own force of the body or by the help of specific therapies. The goal of tissue engineering is to assemble functional constructs that restore, maintain, or improve damaged tissues or whole organs.
- Track 1-1 Signal Needed To Regenerate of Cell and Organ
- Track 2-2 Synthetic Scaffold
- Track 3-3 Regeneration by 3D Printing
- Track 4-4 Regeneration with Drugs
- Track 5-5 Regeneration with Biomaterial