Tissue Repair and Regeneration
Regeneration is that the progression of renewal, regeneration, and growth that makes it cells, organ regeneration to natural changes or events that cause damage or disturbance. This study is carried out as craniofacial tissue engineering, in-situ tissue regeneration, adipose-derived stem cells for tissue science which is also a breakthrough in cell culture technology. The study isn't stopped with the regeneration of tissue wherever it is further carried out in relation with cell signaling, morphogenetic proteins. Most of the neurological disorders occurred accidentally having a scope of recovery by replacement or repair of intervertebral discs repair, spinal fusion and plenty of more advancement.
- Track 1-1 Effects of guided Tissue Regeneration
- Track 2-2 Translational Diagnostics
- Track 3-3 Advancements in Biomedical and Tissue Engineering Techniques
- Track 4-4 Tissue Regeneration using Nanotechnology
- Track 5-5 Tissue Remodelling